WDSD videos 2019
January 1 - March 21
We know many of you will be getting ready to make videos for #WDSD19.
We will once again be teaming up with Down TV to provide a global meeting point for all of #WorldDownSyndromeDay videos.
When you have completed and uploaded your videos to your favourite platform, make sure you take the extra step to upload them here:
How to take part
- Film your video and upload it to YouTube, Vimeo or Dalealplay.
- Complete the form on Down TV’s website HERE.
- Make sure you paste the “embed code” in step 2 of the form e.g. YouTube – click “Share” and then “Embed” to find this code.
- Try to include the hashtags #WDSD19, #WorldDownSyndromeDay and #LeaveNoOneBehind.
- Click “Upload Video”. Down TV will moderate and then publish your video in our World Down Syndrome Day section.
- Down TV have a great HOW TO guide or go ahead and CONTACT THEM if you have any problems.
Down Syndrome International will then share your video on our World Down Syndrome Day Facebook page and Twitter feed.
#LeaveNoOneBehind – DSi members video project
For #WDSD19, DSi will ask our national members to produce and send us videos based on our 2019 Call To Action.
The videos will feature people with Down Syndrome, their friends, peers and advocates. The campaign will seek to tackle negative attitudes and a lack of knowledge about the potential of people with Down Syndrome, which for many prevents them from having opportunities.
Please watch this space for further news.