WDSD videos 2020
January 1 - December 31
#WDSD20 video project
Thank you to everyone who has submitted a video for the #WDSD20 video project. You can add your own video too. Follow the instructions below in “How to take part”.
All of these fantastic and inspiring videos are available to watch on DOWN TV – World Down Syndrome Day
#WeDecide – DSi members video project
For #WDSD20, DSi asked our national members to produce and send us videos based on our call to action “We Decide”.
All of these videos are available to view on Down TV, or on our YouTube channel – DSi on YouTube
Here is a great example from 2019 submitted by Down Syndrome Association Mongolia:
How to take part
- Film your video and upload it to YouTube, Vimeo or Dalealplay.
- Go to the Down TV website and complete the form here.
- Make sure you paste the “embed code” in step 2 of the form, e.g. YouTube – click “Share” and then “Embed” to find this code.
- Try to include the hashtags #WDSD20, #WorldDownSyndromeDay and #WeDecide.
- Click “Upload Video”. Down TV will moderate and then publish your video in our World Down Syndrome Day section.
- Down TV have a great how to guide or go ahead and contact them if you have any problems.
Down Syndrome International may share your video on our World Down Syndrome Day Facebook page and Twitter feed.