WDSD videos 2020
January 1 - March 31
#WDSD20 video project
We have teamed up again with Down TV to provide a global meeting point for all #WorldDownSyndromeDay videos.
When you have completed and uploaded your videos to your favourite platform, make sure you take the extra step to upload them to DOWN TV – World Down Syndrome Day
How to take part
- Film your video and upload it to YouTube, Vimeo or Dalealplay.
- Go to the Down TV website and complete the form here.
- Make sure you paste the “embed code” in step 2 of the form, e.g. YouTube – click “Share” and then “Embed” to find this code.
- Try to include the hashtags #WDSD20, #WorldDownSyndromeDay and #WeDecide.
- Click “Upload Video”. Down TV will moderate and then publish your video in our World Down Syndrome Day section.
- Down TV have a great how to guide or go ahead and contact them if you have any problems.
Down Syndrome International may share your video on our World Down Syndrome Day Facebook page and Twitter feed.
#WeDecide – DSi members video project
For #WDSD20, DSi will be asking our national members to produce and send us videos based on our call to action “We Decide”.
All of these videos will be available to view on Down TV, or on our YouTube channel – DSi on YouTube
Here is a great example from 2019 submitted by Down Syndrome Association Mongolia:
You may wish to order a resources pack from DSi to help with your WDSD plans